DIY numbers and Chips
The new dyeing series is ready - the exact hue of the red can be differing from the photo as the wood and the dye can have variation.
A DIY kit to make your own Montessori numbers and chips.
- 55 Chips 20mm diameter - dyed with foodcoloring and liquid watercolors
- Numbers from 1-10 (50mm high)- dyed with foodcoloring and liquid watercolors
Optional - if isn't available to you:
- 1 little jar of homemade beeswax polish (the chips and numbers won't be salvia proof afterwards)
- 10 Chips (40x40mm) with painted numbers, to use with kids, that aren't sure which way is corrects for the numbers.
What you need:
- paper towel to take excess polish (you can polish before you thread the beads or after threading - before is easier to me - just take up some polish with your finger and apply it to the beads)
- A box to your liking